As President of Steve Lynch Wealth Management, it is my honor to help individuals, families, and businesses build wealth not just for their needs but also for future generations. I am securities licensed with both a Series 7 (1986) and a Series 24 (1995). Additionally, I have held an insurance license since 1988. Perhaps just as important is the Certified Financial Planner™ certification which I obtained in 1990.
I was a graduate of New Mexico Military Institute (NMMI) and Texas Tech University. I have continued my education by attending Harvard University’s Executive Business Program on Behavioral Finance. I have been happily married to Heidi for over 20 years and have four children (all of who have also gone on to attend NMMI). Prior to entering “the business” I served
in Operation Desert Shield as a company commander. I enjoy fishing, tennis, dirt bikes, and just being outdoors. Originally from Michigan, I have lived in New Mexico for the greater part of my life.
- Securities licensed since 1986 (Series 7)
- Certified Financial Planner™ Professional
- Securities principal since 1995 (Series 24)
- Fiduciary since 1990
- Graduate of New Mexico Military Institute
- Graduate of Texas Tech University
- Harvard University Executive
- Army-National Guard and Reservist Company Commander in Operation Desert Shield