I joined Steve Lynch Wealth Management as an Investment Advisor Representative and Securities Representative. I too wish to help individuals, families, and businesses build wealth for their needs as well as for future generations.
I graduated from the University of Nevada-Las Vegas with a degree in Economics in 2015. While at UNLV, I enlisted the National Guard and was also a member of the UNLV tennis team. I too graduated from NMMI and have a great desire to help others. I, like my father, enjoy outdoor activities and love new experiences.
- Securities Licensed (Series 7, 63, and 65)
- Insurance Licensed (Life and Health)
- Graduate of New Mexico Military Institute
- Graduate of University of Nevada Las Vegas (Lee Business School- Economics)
- Officer New Mexico Army National Guard